Sunday, September 01, 2024

Resurrection

Wow, it has been 14 years since I last visited this blog. So much has happened already: three Philippine presidents have served, the pandemic (Hi COVID!!), and I lost the job I had for 20 years. I decided to visit this blog, and wow, it still stands up to this day. Wow.

Now I'm embarking on new chapters of my career, taking a big leap of faith into copywriting. I have decided to pursue my passion for writing. I used to write way back then like for my school paper and this blog, but I stopped when I joined the corporate world, especially when I became busy because my job. I had the most fun being a Service Engineer for the past 20 years. BUT. The economy is still not recovering from the damages caused by COVID, and our company downsized, making me one of the unlucky ones. But I have accepted it and moved on. Change is inevitable, I must learn how adapt to change. I am done with technical writing and now I am returning to creative writing.

Now I can what I love, writtin' and chillin' like a villain.


   

So here we go, I'm resurrecting this blog to journal my journey to being a Copywriter. Hope and pray it would prosper. Even if nobody reads this, well not that I care but hope someone will.   

No comments: